My name is Wojtek (English pronunciation: "Voytek"). I'm 25 years old and I can hardly wait to see you. I eagerly want to become your au pair/nanny because I would like to experience something new in my life and share my experiences with you as well.
I'm already an au pair in the UK taking care of two boys aged 6 and 8. My au pair stay is shortly coming to an end so I will be looking for another family - preferably with a bit older children. I'm also a qualified English teacher so if I could combine my stay with a teaching position in school (or another part-time job), that would be perfect.
Please let me include here the most important things that I would like you to take into account while considering my application:
MY PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & ESSENTIAL SKILLS:
- I've been an au pair before in the USA for a year (2013-2014) and in the UK since September 2016
- I've done my work experience as an English teacher at primary schools (more than 150 hours of observing and conducting lessons)
- I used to be a volunteer in the orphanage since 2013 and participated in three summer camps where I took a 24-hour care of a group of children between the ages of 3 and 12 (each camp lasted 17 days)
- On my returning to Poland from the USA I worked for a corporation for over a year (since October 2014); my position: credit and collection analyst - work in an English environment for UK (Finance branch)
- I've been an English tutor for over 5 years - taught English to children and adults
- I possess a Bachelor's degree in English Philology (Teaching specialisation) - I'm a qualified English teacher
- I speak and write English fluently and learn German in the meantime
- I play the piano, the guitar and can sing
- I'm a safe driver experienced in driving cars that have manual and automatic transmission; I hold two valid driver's licences - Polish and American; I have experience in driving in the UK as well
- I have the first aid certificate and a valid DBS
- I can swim, ride a bike; I enjoy long walks, hiking, playing football, volleyball and going to the gym
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Nanny working at family residence
Professionnal qualification (OFSTEO, certificate or diploma in childcare education, etc.)
First aid qualification
Qualification to look after group of children (NVQ, NOS, or equivalent.)
|Experience||Over 5yrs professional experience.|
|Already looked after children||
over 6 years
Homework Help :
Yes, primary and secondary school
Cook for children : Yes, I can
Help with housework / Ironing : Of course, I'm always helpful around the house!
Wojciech can provide references from recent employers
Everything to be negotiated depending on the duties and circumstances.