Hello there. :)
I am an international student (the country I come from is Romania) - Sandra's my name - and I will be in my first year at the Uni starting September. I will be studying Architecture; I chose this subject because I see myself as a person driven by passion, sensitivity, understanding, an outside the box thinker with non-judgemental attitude and endless communicative skills, the way every architect should be.
I am looking for a flexible position that will be able to accommodate my school schedule. My education is my priority right now, but I would literally be there if needed in any situation.
My qualities as a childcarer? Here they are:
1. Active. I'm always on the go, full of energy and positive vibes.
2. Similar interests. I am pretty sure that your child/children gets/get excited every time when Finding Nemo is on Disney Channel, just like me.
3. Authorative. Childcaring isn't all about fun and games, someone has to show children who's in charge, but also be gentle and kind, and that's me.
4. Trustworthy. I believe this is be most important quality as a childcarer. I follow the rules of the household, I keep the children safe and pay attention to them. Everything's safe when Sandra's in the house!
5. Sensitive. I put peoples' wants and wishes before mine. I may not always want to play a certain game, but I will do it if that is what makes your child happy.
6. On time. YES. I am always proactive with my schedule, but, if am running late, I always let people know.
7. Playful. I have a playful personality and imagination, I can easily create games, activities and crafts; I care about fostering a health, fun and active environment for every child.
8. Responsible. You can depend on me! :)
9. Negotiable. Of course I need money for my rent and so on, but I am fair about pay rates. I am also flexible about schedules and easy-going about night that run later than expected. I understand that plans change, but I don't want anyone to take advantage of my time. Also, please consider that I don't want to be underpaid, although I do childcare for simply the pleasure of staying with little ones.
10. Tenacious. I never give up. Never.
11. Teacher. I care about education, so I care about children's performance in school. Besides helping them with their homework, I can help them work through their issues with schoolmates and/or friends and make them learn from my own mistakes.
12. Patient. Patience is a virtue and I can make children learn this important thing.
13. Experience. I babysat my little ones from my family and children in my neighbourhood.
Feel free to contact me if you want more informations about myself! :)
Partial / after school care
|Experience||Family Experience: care for siblings, cousins.|
|Already looked after children||
over 6 years
Homework Help :
Yes, primary and secondary school
Cook for children : Yes, I love to cook.
Help with housework / Ironing : Yes, I can
No recommendations yet, soon it will be your turn ?
Because I will be in my first year at the University of Huddersfield, studying Architecture, and because I don't want to be financially supported by my parents, I need money for my rent, materials and, of course, food.