The service is provided by both Julie-Ann , and Zornitsa (Zara) Louttit both of whom have the key knowledge, and experience necessary to expertly care for your child. We are a Daughter-in-Law and Mother-in-Law team, and Julie’s son Zach will be joining us on a regular basis!
Julie-Ann is a bright, bubbly, and enthusiastic individual that has previous experience within managing, and working within Day Care of Children environments. She has the following qualifications and training:
• Social Services, Children, and Young People Level 7 (SVQ 3)
• Social Services Children and Young People Level 9 (SVQ 4)
• Cache Level 3 in Teaching and Supporting Learning in Schools including SEN.
• BA (Honours) English Literature Year One (Pass)
• A Level English Literature
• A Level Law
• A Level Sociology
• Currently Studying towards achieving BA (Honours) Childhood Practice.
• Level 2 Introduction to Childminding e-Learning
• Undertaking SCMA additional qualifications.
Julie-Ann is also knowledgeable and certified within First Aid, Child Protection, Building the Ambition, My World Outdoors, Arithmetic, Eco-Schools, and Food Hygiene.
Julie-Ann is a member of the PVG Scheme, and holds an updated enhanced disclosure in order to manage the service.
Zornitsa (Zara) is a knowledgeable, caring, and passionate individual that has over 11 years’ experience within childcare. She has been both a practitioner and a supervisor within Day Care of Children environments over the years. She has the following qualifications, and training:
• Social Services, Children and Young People Level 7 (SVQ 3)
• Studied towards Teaching and Supporting within Nursery Environments for children aged 3-6.
Zornitsa is also knowledgeable and certified within First Aid, Child Protection, Severe Allergies, Building the Ambition, My World Outdoors, GIRFEC, Loose Parts, SEN, Fire Safety, and Food Hygiene.
Zornitsa is a member of the PVG Scheme, and holds an updated enhanced disclosure in order to manage the service.
Professionnal qualification (OFSTEO, certificate or diploma in childcare education, etc.)
First aid qualification
Qualification to look after group of children (NVQ, NOS, or equivalent.)
|Experience||Over 10yrs professional experience.|
|Already looked after children||
less than 6 months
6 months to 1 year
over 6 years
Homework Help :
Yes, primary and secondary school
Cook for children : Yes, I love to cook.
Help with housework / Ironing : Yes, I can
Julie-ann can provide references from recent employers