I'm looking for
in
Looking for
@
Contact
Childcare offers :
Babysitting, Partial / after school care (Info)

Morgan, babysitter in Worksop

Morgan's extras

Presentation

I'm Morgan , 16 years of age, 17 in August 2016 and have a brother and sister of ages 1 and 4, I have done a lot of work supporting my siblings and parents in taking care of the children. Not only this but I have done a lot of work with other children such as; work experience in schools of which I have worked with 5 year olds through to 14 year olds. I am also an NCS Mentor meaning I have been involved with a variety of activities where a requirement is a sense of humour. I have excellent grades in all the education I have done to this point in life, I am respectful, committed and would treat any children I have been asked to work with as my own. As I live in Worksop myself, I know the area quite well and would have access to reach any school if needs be. To further my profile I have experience in a lo of sports such as; football, rugby, table tennis, badminton and cricket. I am very flexible as long as committed hours are outside of my educational hours, however as stated in my profile majority of emergencies I should be able to access. To finalise my profile I will be starting to learn to drive from the 6th August, meaning set hours may have to be looked at. :)

Mini C.V

Services offered Babysitting
Partial / after school care
Training First aid qualification
Experience Family Experience: care for siblings, cousins.
Already looked after children 1-3 years
3-6 years
over 6 years
Spoken languages English (mother tongue)
Additional services Homework Help : Yes, primary and secondary school
Cook for children : Yes, I can
Help with housework / Ironing : Of course, I'm always helpful around the house!

Recommendations

No recommendations yet, soon it will be your turn ?

Photo album

Thumb 005474357f Thumb 9d08658e0b Thumb 5e3f1cdc37

Map

Morgan
19 yrs
Morgan, babysitter in Worksop

Trust

Identity
Mail Verified
Phone
Info

Access to social networks is reserved for our members

I want to subscribe!

Availability

No updates for 3 months
Yes
Available during school holidays
before school
morning
midday
afternoon
after school
evening
nightime
M.
T.
W.
T.
F.
S.
S.

Rates

£5.50
per hour
Occasional babysitting
£7.00
per hour
Partial / after school care
Explanation:

Due to my high availability to help with the children I feel its only fair to be paid an amount which matches the degree of which i can work at. 80% of the time i would be able to access the family on an emergency demand, the other 20% would be due to education or personal family commitments.